sabato 27 novembre 2010

This post has the good the bad and the ugly..

Lets start with the good ... so today i went shopping i wanted to buy a good wallet (portfolio a'italiano) and ended up not finding anything good but on the another note i bought a burberry skirt for my year and a half cousin daughter and a burberry shirt for my other cousin daughter. Damn these tinny things are amazing and i showed them the stuff i got on skype today and even the little girls smiled and loved them. I am sure they dont really understand what are these, but they knew that i got it to them cause i just love them to death.. I love you tooly and lalola.. despite the fact that i saw you both twice since you were born but i just adore you bambini.. on the same good note i did buy the Mocca machine i always wanted (lets hope it doesn't break in the luggage or i will put all my anger on Lufthansa)

As for the bad note. ive been feeling extremely lonely in here.. i have no urge to do anything i skipped a trip with the guys to genova cause i wanted to get the girls the stuff and i think the smile on there faces is worth even a trip to NYC.. but still i am feeling down but its ok..i will soon get over it.

As for the ugly   i went to the lebanease resturant yesterday.. and the 40 years old waitress was hitting on me. first she asked me about my birthday then she said ohhhh scorpio.. then she winked at me and said "Molto Duru" which i think meant something not decent .. then she offered me a free cafe and said "aphrodisiac" which scared the hell out of me. Ive been in Italy on and off for 5 month now and the only female that hits on me is a 40 years old waitress from Sicily...

and now i am off to bed..

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento