domenica 28 novembre 2010

soaked in the rain by a marathon

So today i woke up in the morning decided to go to Ralph Lauren to buy stuff for my niece's (what would you call the daughter of you cousin !!!) anyways.. i went outside took my umbrella wrapped myself with everything i can wear and still move... I took the bus to take me to city center where i would take another bus (why the hell i am starting to type in italian then strike it out and write in english) to my destination. The first bus stopped 2 mins after i walked in and everyone had to go out .. i asked the driver "I need to go to santa maria nouvella" he said "a piedi" i starred at him and said to my self "Porka miesery ". It was raining as if there is no tomorrow. endless rain and i had to walk almost 5 KM in 30 mins (note the speed of walking of a human being is 7KM/Hr ) so i did the math and its possible.. i kept walking walking walking getting soaked to the bones.. as i walk by the Temp display in the street is showing 8C then 6 C then 4C and i was like Shit.. anywho. i arrived to the point where the bus should depart unfortunately since today is the BIG MARATHON in Florence and all these stupid people are running in the rain the bus stop had been changed i called the hotel and got direction to where i should go and from what the guy said i had to walk back almost 1 KM well its ok.. and i was blessed to finally find the bus.. 

I went there i bought them the stuff and i figured out something .. im gonna freak-en spoil my kids  they will get isA everything they would want and i mean everything "How can you tell a kid no " this is something i don't think is possible... when i was buying the stuff i never looked at the price tag instead when i buy something for myself the price can make or break a deal but for them no way its done as long as they like it. 

Anyway i went back .. i am planning to go to a pakistani resturant tonight.. it was recommended to be good so lets hope so.. 

Ciao Tutti 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento