lunedì 29 novembre 2010

none sense..

Sometimes i sit and wonder how much did i miss..
The fact that i saw my beautiful nieces only twice in there lives.
I missed being a teenager running around with no care in the world
I missed being in love trying to make everything work
I missed enjoying the most beautiful years of anyones life trapped in a circle in which your driven by the fact that you know that you should be the best
I missed having a talent or even trying to have a talent
I missed the age when i could do anything and not to be blamed cause that's what the age dictate.

I am not sad i missed all these things ... but i always always believed in something .. Do what you can know cause maybe a second later you wouldn't.....

people may say i am a bit pessimistic well i am not .. I am just lost.. not as lost as a cocain addict or a drunkie.. but more disoriented ... not in physical terms .. but in life... I am 24 .. but i feel 50..

Ciao e' Bouna Nutte Tutti

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento